Official Guidelines for Days at Dunrovin
For Conversations and Posting:
- Be nice! Be respectful! Be generous and forgiving! Try not to take offense!
- NO bullying, name calling, foul or offensive language
- NO proselytizing, circulating petitions, or soliciting
- NO references to sex, party politics, religious differences, or illegal activities
- Stay on topic when appropriate. Don’t dominate the conversation. Don’t exclude others. Be inclusive
For Engaging Dunrovin Ranch Staff and Guests:
- Confine contact with Dunrovin Staff and Guests to this web site.
- Respect the staff’s privacy away from Dunrovin.